Bali, the name itself, casts a quaint image of serene beaches and picturesque landscape in mind, channeling our trail of thoughts to a land unknown. Some may think that the trip to this beautiful land of the archipelago will bury them with exorbitant expenses, but this is far from the truth. Traveling to this destination is like a budget backpacking for a paradise journey, where one can indulge in extravagance or travel like a nomad with minimum spending.
A perfect place for tranquil retreats, Bali is an ideal sojourn for peace seekers who are deliberately trying to spend a week off from the bustling city noises. The ruffling calm sea breezes flowing gently over your face with the azure sea water sparkling after bathing under the illumination of full moon night. Savor this peaceful feeling and something more in your visit to this enchanted place. However, if you feel that this place is only for yogis seeking their composure, then that’s where you go wrong. In Bali, you get to experience both the worlds with equal charm and get the chance to relish the best of both spheres. Enjoy the eclectic mix of cultures, cuisine, and tradition with a full proof travel guide, that we present to you to make your stay at Bali a memorable one.
Four places to visit when in Bali
Even you are on a budget trip to Bali, make sure you visit these places, as a travel-plan that does not include these iconic places is not fully-proofed.
- Mount Batur – Anactive volcano in Indonesia, this place offers a spectacular view from a height that will indeed sweep you off your feet. The majestic lake Bantur with the adjacent mountain range is a spectacle that no one would want to miss.
- Nusa Penida Island –Placed in the south-east region, Nusa Penida Island is the most exotic of three Nusa Islands stuffed with locales for blowing your mind away. Though it lacks infrastructure for the people to stay back and relish its bountiful nature, this place is a must-visit for tourists. The place is surrounded by lagoons and is home to the scarce and endangered Balinese people.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park – Home to almost 100 animal species, this safari is a perfect treat for your eyes. If the luck is on your side, expect to meet your eyes with the rare creatures like Komodo Dragon and Bali Mynah bird. This is one such sight that you cannot afford to miss when you are in Bali.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall – This place is located in Tembuku in Bangli regency that offers the breath-taking view of waterfalls that you would not want to miss. After 15 minutes of trek wading the waist-deep water, you make your way to the stunning cascading waterfall, with the sunlight arching a canopy-like picture, is a sight that would leave an indelible mark.
Five cheap travel tricks for Bali
When in Bali, you have made few curtailments with your expenses if you seek a budget-friendly trip and low in cash.
- Eat the local food – Experience and gorge on the local food.
- Bargain – Bargain hard and bargain often.
- Drink cheap – Save money on alcohol by visiting pubs on happy hours.
- Take the free shuttles – Save money on your transport from hotel to airport and vice-versa by booking accommodation that offers free travel perks.
- Bring a filtered water bottle – Carry water bottles to save money on basics.
Thus, going on a Bali trip is no longer an attainable event if you are equipped with the right travel guide that offers you tricks on living in small budgets, even on a distant unknown land.