One of India’s most significant tourist puller is undoubtedly the beach capital of India, Goa. Divided into two parts North Goa and South Goa, this segregation is done based on the difference in culture and tradition in these two parts. North Goa is the pilgrim for party lovers who live on the rush of adrenaline. At the same time, south Goa is for seekers of peace and calmness who have chosen this destination as an escapade from their mundane life filled with clamor and cacophony.
As we said, Goa, as a travel destination, has several facets; it can be both trendy and calm-instilling. It’s on you, which boat of entertainment you need to sail on. There are tranquil beaches with scintillating seashores and cruises in the middle of the sea celebrating the spirit of night life. You can either steal moments of joy by savoring those azure sea breezes or commemorate the fact of being alive and kicking.
Even though the final decision on the nature of sojourn at Goa depends on you, we offer you here a fully proofed travel plan that will make your stay at this enchanting place a memorable one.
Things to do
- Sunburn festival – Visit Goa in the time of mid-November to mid-February, and engross yourself in charge of spirit exuded in the prime time of sunburn. Every person on that ambiance gets to relive moments of euphoria and drench in the positivity of that moment.
- Water adventures – Goa offers a hub for several water sports that will inject you with the enthusiasm and vigor to try more adventurous stuff. Starting from river rafting to para-sailing, you have anything you need to quench your daredevil soul.
- Be a small-time gambler – Goa features a series of exciting avenues to try your spinning luck. Goa casinos are a built-in adaptation of the very famous Las Vegas and have an equal level of enthralling twists and jackpots that can earn you a fortune if the lady luck blinks on you.
Things to see
- Stunning Sea beaches – Goa and sea beaches go hand in hand. One cannot help but gawk at the scenic beauty of these beaches that are amassed with the bountiful nature’s generousness. Clear skies with sparkling water for beaches like Baga, Calangute, Anjuna, and Arambol, which strides beyond the horizon, are a sight to behold for the spectators.
- Basilica De Bom Jesus – Touted as the World Unesco Heritage, this Church is the most popular sanatorium among the catholic community. It houses the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier with insightful accounts of his life and work demonstrated all along the mausoleum structure exhibiting a stale of rich past.
- Aguada Fort – An enormous and majestic fort set over the Sinquerim beach, at Mandovi River’s mouth. This place reveals the rich heritage and chronicles of Portuguese wars. Flanked by picturesque views lend by the Arabian Sea, savor this breathtaking view and capture this moment forever.
Abide by this simple checklist to make this trip of Goa the most refreshing one. Visit Goa and come and fall in love with this enchanting place fraught with an even more interesting history.